At Lobbipad, we're a group of passionate people who enjoy experimenting with new technology. We believe businesses deserve better software - software that’s ready to go and easy to set up and use. Everything we do is based on that core principle.
We're no rocket-ship. You won't find any unicorn glitter or exponential curves around here, just a real company with a sustainable business that has been profitable from year 1 and has been growing healthily ever since. We're a hands-on company, with a focus on sustainability and equality in everything we do: on the product level but also on a company and team level.
Our headquarters is in Belgium (Antwerp), but we're a fully remote team. We use great tools like Slack, Trello and Github to collaborate efficiently, harnessing the formidable power-of-the-internet™ to get things done.
- We keep pricing as simple and easy-to-understand as possible. No hidden costs or fees.
- Our public roadmap is a freely accessible page where you can find what we’ve shipped recently, what we are currently working on, and some ideas of what we should be doing next.
- We keep our internal communication clear and simple, creating a good workplace climate for our employees, in which everyone understands their tasks and feedback.
- We are a people-to-people business. We listen and learn in order to build genuine relationships with our customers and, if we work together, you will have the CEO’s mobile number to call him at any time.
- In our team, we develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring and we embrace diverse perspectives with curiosity and respect as we collaborate towards a common goal. We also promote fair and equal employment rights regardless of race, religion, age or sex.
- Protecting the health and safety of our employees, our clients and the communities in which we operate is of vital importance to us.
- We put in sustainable effort to achieve a zero carbon footprint and we also help to reach a low-carbon society by planting a tree for every 1000 visitors that check-in on Lobbipad.
- We preserve resources in our workplace by only using things that are necessary and sustainable as much as we can.
- We promote social progress by sharing through social media what we learn about sustainability.
We’ve been doing the “remote thing” since 2015. We designed Lobbipad as a remote-first company and our culture, communication, and processes are specifically tailored around a remote team.
We’re team-centred, profitable, and sustainable on a long-term basis. We take our work seriously and value quiet time, beautiful design, and clean code. Of course, we also have a lot of fun.Work at Lobbipad